CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"You will, in adopting this child, make the child your own. Your life will swerve to meet the child's - growing in tandem together." M.F. Greene

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 29th Reflections

First I must shout out to my dad because today is his birthday! I will not post your age dad, so relax.... But I must say, I hope our son learns from you the art of doing for others while asking nothing in return, and the importance of hard work.

We are in the process of scheduling doctor visits for a million tests, obtaining financial pictures (does that mean we take a picture of the money we don't have???) and securing references (please, please find something nice to say).

What we've realized through this arduous journey, is that all couples should go through this process! It certainly makes one appreciate the role of parenthood and the immense responsibility of raising a child.

Ok, enough of my soap-box... Things are going well and if we can stay focused we should have our formal application completed soon. That is, if our insurance company, bank, and physician reports fall into place.

Then, we'll be waiting for our 6 hour home study. Todd and I are practicing all the nice things we will say about each other and all of our family. Don't worry - we've rehearsed and it sounds very sincere.....

0 comments: