We attended a Gladney seminar and completed our first (but not our last) application. We were told, much to our surprise, that we could expect a referral as early as Feb.!!!But now, our focus is our long Gladney application and obtaining permission to adopt a U.S. immigrant.
Tune in for updates - it's going to be a long, bumpy ride.
"Oh! We're having a 4-5 year old boy... I guess on paper we're pregnant???"
"You will, in adopting this child, make the child your own. Your life will swerve to meet the child's - growing in tandem together." M.F. Greene
Friday, August 17, 2007
Step 1
Posted by renee treat at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am excited to follow your journey! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you!
I am excited to have found your blog. I will following your journey. We are nearing the end of our paper chase (only our CIS approval to go!). We are adopting a baby boy through Gladney from Ethiopia. Where do you live?
Blessings,
Amy
www.ourjourneytoethiopia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment