CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"You will, in adopting this child, make the child your own. Your life will swerve to meet the child's - growing in tandem together." M.F. Greene

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gladney Approved

Today we received the following message:

Dear Todd and Renee,

Congratulations, you are now Gladney approved and ready to begin the dossier and ultimately the referral phase of your adoption process. I am mailing you both an approval packet with your approval certificate and quarterly training information for your “approved and waiting” period.

The Gladney certificate was waiting on our doorstep as we arrived home this evening. So, we're just waiting for a CIS fingerprint appointment and the FBI release to arrive. After that - it's the waitlist for us....

Things are moving along and with any luck, we'll have a referral by Christmas. So, please Santa, do be good to us this year!!!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

So glad to hear that you are approved. I am with you...all I want for Christmas is my boy home! Amy

jennifer said...

Congrats. The dossier will take no time, especially if Kate at KBS is helping you!