That's right...our court date is just one week away. With March Madness making its way on our TV screen, I'm secretly hoping we'll have some madness (good madness of course) of our own when the telephone rings next week. I can't wait to bring our little duke home.
"You will, in adopting this child, make the child your own. Your life will swerve to meet the child's - growing in tandem together." M.F. Greene
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wish Wake was in the tourney to squash Duke... oh well...
Okay my friend... the count down really begins! Hang in there...
becca
Here I logged on to show Janine Samuel's picture and you have these goofy things pasted all over his face! Would you please put a normal picture on here so people can see him for the beautiful child that he is?!
Hi Renee,
You don't know me but I was reading some blogs and came across yours. We are adopting a little girl and we're just waiting for our court date...should be many weeks before we hear anything. :( It looks like you may be heading out very soon...or at least sooner than us and I would like to talk with you about your trip. If you don't mind emailing me I would like to pick your brain a bit. I look forward to hearing from you. Melissa
bostonian12052@yahoo.com
Didn't Duke almost lose yesterday?
Okay, I give up... I'm going to say it... congrats on Duke winning. There- that was a random act of kindness- Oprah would be proud :).
Yippee!!! Only a few more days friend!!!! Have a great weekend!
becca
Hey ... just checkin' in to let you know I'm praying for you guys!!! So anxious to hear all is successful and you are on your way to bring home your SON! Blessings~ Shelly
Post a Comment