CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"You will, in adopting this child, make the child your own. Your life will swerve to meet the child's - growing in tandem together." M.F. Greene

Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally...

















Introducing the newest Treat, Samuel Quinn...
Finally, we are a family of 3.

16 comments:

InGod'sHands said...

Oh, I'm so glad for the news. I was dying for an update!!!! I must have checked your blog a 1000 times yesterday hoping for this good news. I know you all are so happy and excited. I will continue to pray for you as you prepare to travel.

Blessings,
Rebecca Kepley

Shelly Roberts said...

YEAH!, YEAH!, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... you made it!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am knowing I get to meet you in person soon! ... and your precious little man. So ... maybe you can tutor us in Amharic!, just ordered my books today. PRAISE BE TO GOD for moving the mountains, dear sister! Rejoicing with you guys! ~Shelly

Jim and Debbie said...

I am sooo excited for you!!!! I too checked your blog many times yesterday just waiting for the great news. Let's get together before you leave if you have the time.
Rejoicing with you,
Debbie

mama becca said...

WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adoption Cubed said...

Great, terrific, wonderful, awesome, fantastic news! I am going to be smiling all day, tomorrow, the next day, and the next....
Give each other a hug for us!
Rebecca

Cheryl said...

YIPPEE!!!! So glad to hear the great news and finally see the sweet pictures!!! I've been hounding Rebecca for news and checking your blog often!! What an exciting time!! Congratulations to the THREE of you!!

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Oh my goodness, I kept checking, and checking, and checking, and checking....and there he is!!!!! Yippeeeee! Oh, congratulations Mommy & Daddy! What a wonderful thing for Samuel to be a part of his forever family!

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Oh, I forgot to mention how GORGEOUS Samuel is...oh those eyes!
Kristy

Amy B. said...

Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy. Here's to a swift travel date :)

Amy

Carol said...

Renee - count me in as one of the constant blog stalkers! SO HAPPY for your news. I hope you have a wonderful trip and can't wait to meet Samuel in person.
Carol

coffeemom said...

OH yahoooo!!!!!!!!! I must have checked your blog a 100 times yesterday! And was so worried since it didn't change! we are SO thrilled for you! Thanks be to God, he is SO good!!! Samuel is beautiful and I know you all are so thrilled. We are too!!!!!!!!!
Michele G

Crazy Thorne's said...

Yippee!! Yahoo!! Woot Woot! YES! He is one handsome young man! And I agree...FINALLY!!!! You must be so relieved to finally be in the home stretch! Blessings to your family of THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

SOOOOOO AWESOME!

I was another one who was stalking your blog yesterday. Good thing I checked back today!

Is he now at the Gladney house? If so, we will definitely give him a squeeze for you!

-Samantha- said...

He is beautiful.

los cazadores said...

He is SO handsome! Congratulations!

Cindy