Oh my goodness!!! .... LOVE IT! .... and I am so, so happy that I get to witness some of this most amazing journey first hand. I feel incredibly blessed to travel with you guys! Our oldest son (the one traveling with us) has such a special burden for the older waiting children ..... I can hardly imagine how much he's gonna be encouraged to see that one more AMAZING child has a forever family!!! Now finish packing! :) ~Shelly
How exciting you are leaving so soon! And what a blessing to be traveling with the Roberts family! About Nflower guesthouse...I emailed and they got back with me in about 2 days. I also called to find out more about the rooms and got through with a calling card but I think I had to add 011 before the #. Hope that helps. Let me know anything else I can answer! Your guy is adorable!!!
Sweet video! He has such a precious little smile face. I can't believe how close you are to meeting him! I know it must be a whirlwind of emotions. We keep talking about you guys and are anxious to see the three of you together. Rebecca
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! .... LOVE IT! .... and I am so, so happy that I get to witness some of this most amazing journey first hand. I feel incredibly blessed to travel with you guys! Our oldest son (the one traveling with us) has such a special burden for the older waiting children ..... I can hardly imagine how much he's gonna be encouraged to see that one more AMAZING child has a forever family!!! Now finish packing! :) ~Shelly
How exciting you are leaving so soon! And what a blessing to be traveling with the Roberts family! About Nflower guesthouse...I emailed and they got back with me in about 2 days. I also called to find out more about the rooms and got through with a calling card but I think I had to add 011 before the #. Hope that helps. Let me know anything else I can answer! Your guy is adorable!!!
Sweet video! He has such a precious little smile face. I can't believe how close you are to meeting him! I know it must be a whirlwind of emotions. We keep talking about you guys and are anxious to see the three of you together.
Rebecca
I am very excited for the two of you! Safe travels...I can't wait to hear about the journey!
Do you have room to take a small package to each of our girls in your luggage?
Kristy
growinginfaithandfamily@gmail.com
Post a Comment